Super User Events Hits: 491
KY-ACC Submission Guidelines
- The Selection Committee will select abstracts based on their uniqueness and scientific relevance.
- Abstracts for Posters must be submitted in English by 4:59 pm ET on September 6, 2019.
- Clarity of expression will be considered in the review process. The overall quality of language used should assure comprehension by the reader.
- There is a limit of 2 abstracts/posters an investigator may submit.
- Your submission can be something that has been presented at another conference.
- If selected, the investigator must create a poster and be present at the meeting alongside their poster from 7:15 am until 8:15 am. The investigator must also be present at the lunch presentations from 11:30pm to 12:00pm. Failure to do so will disqualify the investigator from receiving any award.
- If there is more than one author, at least one author must be present at the meeting. Any prize money will be given to the main author.
- Investigators need not be ACC members to participate.
- Each investigator asked to display a poster will be asked to sign a Disclosure of Financial Interest form. Indication of the relationship, the associated commercial entity and level of support is required for each investigator.
- At the end of the meeting, posters remaining on poster boards will be removed and discarded.
- Investigators are responsible for the printing of their poster, financial assistance may be available upon request
- All presentation materials should be produced in advance
- Text and illustrations must be readable from a distance of at least three feet
- Use lightweight materials only; heavy posters are difficult to secure
- Push pins will be available on site
- Posters should be three feet wide (91.44 cm) by four feet tall (121 cm).
- No audiovisual, projection, or computer equipment requiring electrical power will be permitted in the poster session area
- Posters must contain disclosure information