Super User Events Hits: 997
KY-ACC Submission Guidelines
- The Selection Committee will select abstracts based on their uniqueness and scientific relevance.
- Abstracts for Posters must be submitted in English by 5:00 pm ET on August 16, 2020.
- Clarity of expression will be considered in the review process. The overall quality of language used should assure comprehension by the reader.
- There is a limit of 2 abstracts/posters an investigator may submit.
- Your submission can be something that has been presented at another conference.
- If selected, the investigator must create a poster and be present at the vritual meeting to answer any questions via online chat on Saturday, September 12. Failure to do so will disqualify the investigator from receiving any award.
- If there is more than one author, at least one author must attend the virtual meeting.
- Investigators need not be ACC members to participate.
- All presentation materials should be produced in advance
- Text and illustrations must be readable
- Posters must contain disclosure information
- Posters must be created in .pdf format